Thursday, December 18, 2008

Footsteps...

Never thought that growing up can be so much fun...
Never thought as well that mid 20s is such an interesting phase time in life...

It is so much fun and exciting to see yourself growing and finding out that your friends are as well. Not everybody, yes, but generally talking. And that's the most exciting part. You'll get surprised to find your friends again and to realize how she/he has achieved in life so far (in personal development). And you SMILE...

It's a middle moment for me... where I am exactly on the right spot.. the VIP seat where I can look back and see clearly different life phase that I have been through and also look front and see clearly different future options that I might take later on...

It's like sitting on top of high mountain and enjoying the view... the view of my old journey track.. reminiscing each of my footstep on the ground...

And I SMILE..
Because I realize.. that I am exactly where I suppose to be..
Grateful and proud of it..

No regrets..
For every single learning..

And I SMILE again.. for whatever it will come.. I am ready for it..
To mark my future footsteps on earth..

So bring it on Life!! I am ready!! :)

Picture from: microsoft clip art

No comments: